Creed is a family business established in 1972 which is ambitious with its growth within the industry. We deliver a great range of multi-temperature food products, including our butchery and fresh range to caterers across the country from our bases in Cheltenham, Ilkeston & High Wycombe. It's a great place to be and we are proud of our role in supporting our local community. We are dedicated to creating a great place to work and have been recognised as a "Sunday Times Top 100" Company to work for after achieving "two star" status with Best Companies. Our people are committed to our values, choose their attitude and think customer. They work hard, are committed to providing a great service, have fun and develop along the way. Our employees often get involved in charity events, attend the Director breakfasts, put forward their ideas for improvement and contribute in team briefings. Our core business values are being: Commercial, Proud, Friendly and Nurturing.
The role of Telesales Account Manager would be to manage a daily call schedule by taking orders by phone, fax & email. You will need to be able to achieve sales and cash margin targets for a defined geographical area and grow profitable accounts within the defined call file to achieve company targets. You will be responsible for identifying category gaps and be able to successfully secure new sales in existing customers to maximise average delivery value You will also be responsible for generating leads within your own geographical area and to support the sales team from your depot.
Some responsibilities of the role include:
- Planned objectives and outputs for each call to customers
- Utilise Vecta for all activity, outputs and planning
- Achieve sales and margin targets
- Identifying down traders and individual products to increase spend and retaining sales
- Win and retain profitable new business in line with the company standards, grow retained customer numbers to achieve targets
- Work with internal departments and suppliers to sell more, buy for less and minimise costs
- Drive agreed company campaigns and support agreed focus to meet customer and company targets
The ideal candidate:
The successful candidate must have a positive 'cando’ attitude, be keen to learn new skills and have a desire to make a difference.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrable accuracy, attention to detail, an excellent telephone manner, listening, objection handling and persuasion skills. Self-motivation is key to your success in this role, so the right candidate will be well organised and able to work to targets and deadlines and keep calm under pressure.
- It would be beneficial to have experience in the foodservice sector, growing new and existing business.
- You may also be required to have the flexibility to work extra hours in line with the business needs.
What You Get In Return:
- Competitive salary, and benefits package.
- Training and development and career progression opportunities.
- Recognition for doing a great job and going the extra mile from customers, your department and the rest of the business.
- Respect and support from your team, supervisors and managers.
- 33 Days of annual leave per year.
- Life insurance for 2 times your annual salary.
- Employee discount on purchases and regular special offers for staff.
- Access to an online discount portal, providing discounts for gyms, the cinema, supermarkets, high street retailers, cashback for changing your electricity supplier and much more helping you to save money on purchases that you would ordinarily make.
- Employee assistance programme that offers confidential support and advice which includes free access to legal advice, wellness programmes and much more.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme.
Creed also offer employees the opportunity to join our Savings Scheme, join the Staff Lottery to support our selected charities and be in with the chance of winning £250 each month, an additional day off each year which you can use to help a charitable cause of your choice and much more. We are also a Living Wage Foundation accredited employer
If you think you have what it takes, please click 'Apply Now' below to send your C.V for consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age, as outlined in our equal opportunities policy.
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Food Industry
- CRM databases
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'