Our client a large independent Energy company is looking to recruit a number of Sales Account Managers to join their sales office in Kings Hill
This is not a call centre role, its a consultative sales job where you will reap the rewards financially if you are able to work hard to build a pipeline of customers, you must be self driven and motivated to earn money!
You don't have to have lots of sales experience, you just need to have the drive to want to earn good money and be super confident!
responsible for contacting prospective customers and identifying their energy requirements. You will tailor make fixed term contract solutions for new business opportunities by managing the accounts of your existing customers and provide excellent customer service throughout the duration of a customer's contract whilst managing new business generation.
Key Accountabilities & Duties:
* 360 Degree sales role
* To make outbound telesales calls to prospective customers
* Convey the company proposition in a clear and enthusiastic manner
* Build strong customer relationships by gathering all energy requirements
* Display strong negotiation and influencing skills
* Explain termination requirements in a clear and precise manner and provide accurate customer
quotations using pricing and comparison tools
* Obtaining bespoke pricing from suppliers
* Convert customer quotations in to meter sales
* Manage all customer queries in a timely & professional manner
* Manage all prospects within the CRM database in an efficient manner
Skills & Experience:
*Strong confidence and if you have sales skills this is great!
Ability to demonstrate strong closing skills
* Keen attention to detail
* Good time management skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good IT skills
* Proven track record in exceeding sales focused KPI's
* Strong arithmetic & written skills
* Good organisational skills
* Energy experience is not essential as full training will be provided
Salary, Commission & Benefits:
* Basic Salary of £18,000 per annum
* 1st Year realistic OTE of £25,000+
* 2nd Year on wards realistic OTE £40,000++ UNCAPPED!
* Various company benefits including high street store discounts, reward points schemes, childcare vouchers & 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays. parking on site.
Connect2staff are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job