About the Role
We are looking for Telephone Account Manager to support our teams within the General Insurance broker business. You’ll be building strong working relationships with Brokers over the phone, managing your own accounts to support business development and the delivery of excellent customer service.
You’ll be working to agreed personal objectives, assisting with the development of new and existing accounts for LV= by establishing great relationships with Brokers. You’ll also be working closely with colleagues to ensure our usual high standards of service are maintained, working quickly to resolve issues when they arise.
You’ll already have proven sales and customer service experience and a good understanding of the General Insurance market. If you’re experience has been gained in a telephone-based environment, even better.
You’ll also be enthusiastic and highly motivated to deliver a great customer experience. You’ll enjoy managing your own workload and building relationships quickly. You’ll also need to be numerate and comfortable with creating your own customer contact plan to maximise effective use of your time when dealing with brokers.
• To work as a member of the Telephone Account Management team and contribute to the delivery of agreed business goals
• Manage a portfolio of broker relationships and achieve individual objectives for broker account development as agreed with your line manager
•Achieve the minimum required levels of operational activity in all key areas as agreed with your line manager
•To deliver a first class level of customer service to brokers by ensuring all enquiries are addressed and followed through within agreed service level requirements
•Support other areas of the business with logging of enquiries, maintenance of client records and the provision of customer data
• To maintain and develop knowledge of:
• The LVGIG proposition as a whole including detailed knowledge of all products
• Competitor product offerings and our competitive positioning
All about the benefits
We’ll give you:
- 26 days' holiday - which increases after two years’ service to 28 days
- a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
- a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
- Account Manager
- General Insurance
- New Business Development