Antalis has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and proactive person to join us as a Telephone Account Manager within our Print Division at our Interlink site near Coalville.
You will be responsible for developing profitable sales for the company through outbound calls to a portfolio of small/medium potential customers whilst continuing to evaluate and develop prospects.
- Working with the National Telephone Account Manager, maintain and identify own customer portfolio by defining action plans for customer needs, market share, profitability and potential.
- Lead negotiations with potential and existing customers to determine price structures, contract terms and payment conditions. Interact with the Credit Control Department to ensure payments are made within agreed terms and outstanding debts are managed.
- Interact with Sales Advisors to ensure the relationship with customers within their portfolio is maintained and issues are proactively addressed.
- Place customer orders when opportunities develop during outbound calls and complete CRM after each call to ensure relevant customer information is up to date.
- Implement best practice pricing and charging for business services to ensure competitive advantage.
- Bi-annually review segmentation, potential and current spend of customer portfolio to increase sales and meet customer needs.
- Plan and promote product campaigns to the portfolio of customers, to increase customer demand.
- Promote the use of e-Business systems and processes to customers to increase on-line sales activity.
Skills and knowledge:
- PC literate and extensive knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Project, Visio and Power Point.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent selling, customer service and cold calling skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload within customer portfolio.
- Understanding of customer base and market place - competitors, suppliers, customer activity / trends.
Antalis is a global and market leading distributor of Paper, Packaging and Visual Communication products. In simple terms we source, purchase, store, sell and deliver a range of the above products, and we are the biggest at what we do in Europe. You probably touch our products most days without even knowing it. Our sales offices deal with a range of business to business customers, understanding what they need to meet their own customers demands, and working to supply it professionally at the best price.This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company who puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
- Telephone Sales