Location: Bradford on Avon
Hours: Full time - Monday - Thursday/9am - 5:30pm | Friday/9am - 4pm
Salary: £9 Per Hour. OTE 24k
Our client is a telemarketing agency that specialises in working with information technology companies. They are ideally placed to deliver well-qualified sales leads to their clients’ field sales force via appointment setting, lead generation and event booking or e-marketing. An opportunity has now arisen for a Telesale Executive to join their team.
This is the ideal role for an outgoing and enthusiastic candidate with telesales/telemarketing experience, looking to further their career with a dynamic and leading company.
As a telesales exdecutive your focus will be on generating leads and appointments on behalf of client companies in the IT sector.
In addition to contacting businesses and developing leads, you will be tasked with attending meetings with your clients, building and maintaining excellent relationships with them. You will also be tasked with managing databases for individual campaigns.
To be considered for the role of Telesales Executive, previous Telephone Customer Service or Account Management would be beneficial. You should also be a team player, proactive and enthusiastic.
Although any experience of selling IT products would be helpful, what our client is really looking for is a superb communicator with a clear, confident and articulate telephone manner.
In return, they offer a dynamic working environment, access to training and development programmes, a good salary and bonus schemes. This is a role not to be missed, apply now.
- Telephone calls to prospective clients using a tailored data base
- Keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved
- Achieve budgeted campaign rate and specified targets
- Understand and manage personal performance on a daily basis
- Attend campaign briefings
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs and the objectives of specific campaigns
- Maintain confidentiality
- Act as a representative of the client and represent their interests at all times
- Use company script guidelines appropriately and follow detailed briefs to conduct campaign calls
- Provide feedback and input to script and copy development
- Record details of opportunities and lead notes