Telephone Account Manager
Competitive base salary
+ Market leading Bonus Structure
+ Excellent Benefits Package
Working with Prudential as a Telephone Account Manager means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation, a remarkable history and exciting plans for the future. If you’re inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Prudential is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our Reading team as a Telephone Account Manager.
Prudential have account manager teams based in our Reading and Craigforth head offices and they are responsible for looking after our relationships with Financial Adviser firms across the UK.
The main purpose of the Telephone Account Manager role is to work towards agreed sales targets from a defined panel of Financial Advisers. Targets are managed on an annual basis, with quarterly payments being made subject to quality measures and revenue targets being achieved.
This role attracts a market leading bonus scheme on top of a competitive base salary and excellent benefits.
All bonuses are subject to achievement of quality standards, ensuring that we focus on the right outcome for our customers.
As a Telephone Account Manager you will:
- Manage your own panel of accounts
- Deliver against your sales plan and annual sales target within your defined geographical area with support from a Sales Support Executive
- Conduct outgoing sales calls to strengthen relationships with Financial Advisers to promote Prudential’s product proposition
- Make a valuable contribution to the development of account plans to maximise sales
- Utilise cutting-edge systems to create and maintain account plans, run campaigns and maximise sales opportunities
- To ensure all activities remain compliant with policy, legislation and risk appetite.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Hold Level 4 Diploma or have made progress in completing this (with an aim of completing your qualification within 12 – 18 months)
- Have a track record of achieving stretching sales targets ideally within a financial services environment (pensions, protection or investments)
- Be self motivated with high energy and able to work at pace
- Be detailed oriented and able to prioritise your own workload
- Have strong communication, negotiation and objection handling skills
- Have experience of working in a telephony environment building relationships with professionals
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work. It’s also a high-performing environment that thrives on the spirit of shared achievement. As a Prudential colleague you’ll receive all the support you’d expect, including full training and professional development. You’ll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And you’ll join an organisation with a true sense of purpose, that is committed to always doing the right thing.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
Recruiter: Zara Preston
Closing date: 3 May 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job