Telephone Account Manager - Account Manager
The Role: Telephone Account Manager
Where: Thame, Oxfordshire
Hours: 37.5hrs per week - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary: £18-20,000 doe
Benefits include 22 days holiday + BH’s - the holiday rises by 1 day per year, capped at 31) on-sight restaurant, free parking, lots of company social events throughout the year, pension, Christmas club
- To make outbound salescalls to independent retailers to sell a designated portfolio of fine fragrances including luxury brands.
- Exploiting sales campaigns and sales leads and building an opportunity pipeline for future months
- To liaise with the Business Development Executives (BDE’s) to ensure all data is captured and updated.
- To receive inbound calls and process orders from retailers and BDE’s.
- Handling customer’s queries and overcoming ordering / fulfilment difficulties that the customer may be experiencing within an expected SLA
- Be a brand ambassador, taking on knowledge and expertise in order to give contacts accurate information.
- To maintain an accurate diary system in order to ensure outbound calls are made on time.
- Experience working in a target driven environment
- To meet client expectations whilst maintaining awareness of productivity rates at all times.
You should have
- Previous sales experience essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of working towards sales targets in a business to business environment.
- A confident telephone manner to enable you to successfully overcome objections
- A keen interest and knowledge in fine fragrances desirable.
- Good keyboard skills and computer literacy are necessary together with a high level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail.
- Experience of working alone and as part of a team.
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving and the day to day task.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office software
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job