This Bid Manager role has come available within a highly successful International Telematics business. Our client is looking for an experience Bid Manager from within the Telematics industry (or similar technology environment) who has firsthand knowledge of Bid / Tender management to ultimately win huge contracts.
The incumbent will use their extensive bid management experience and organisational skills to take the lead on a range of Enterprise level tender opportunities. You will build strong internal relationships to leverage on in order to obtain the support from all departments when completing bid responses. Employ effective time management/prioritization skills in order to meet the tight deadlines set out by the customer.
Role and Package:
- Bid Manager
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000
- Office based
- Massive company benefits
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage all tender portals to quickly identify new tender opportunities
- Lead and co-ordinate all tender opportunities, create a plan for their completion and then execute plan effectively
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders to make them aware of requirements of them and deadlines
- Maintain a strong and up to date set of Tender Support documents (including certifications) - chase and
record answers to any questions that are not on record
- Understand the competitive landscape, customer outcome objective trends and other external influences
- Attend, contribute and present at weekly & monthly team meetings and other internal events
- Accurately report pipeline to line manager and seek support to ensure deals are won
- Identify and flag up new legal and commercial requirements which are starting to appear in tenders
- Maintain framework agreements monitor successful sales and complete monthly management reports required under some of the frameworks
If you are interested in hearing more and have the right experience and professionalism mentioned in this advert then please send our through to Ian at VPss by pressing APPLY NOW below.
- Bid Writing
- Vehicle Tracking