Lloyd Recruitment Services are looking for a Temporary Telemarketing /Telesales Consultant to join a well-established IT company based in East Grinstead.
The role is a temporary part-time position - 16 to 20 hrs a week. Actual days are flexible.
Please note this is a maternity leave cover role - duration TBC
£10 - £12.50 per hour DOE
We're looking for an energetic Telemarketing / Telesales consultant responsible for supporting the sales teams in order to bring in new business. The successful candidate will be working on a diverse group of campaigns to drive lead generation in key markets. This is an entry level part-time sales role that that would suit anyone looking for a fantastic opportunity to develop a sales career.
- Lead generation - Work a variety of sources (CRM /Website leads/LinkedIn) to identify and prioritise leads for new business.
- Appointment making - contact leads with the aim of qualifying and obtaining a meeting/ demo, thus creating an opportunity.
- Data cleansing - outbound calling to validate contacts and their details within existing customers, prospects and partner accounts.
- Centralised sales point - Ensure incoming leads (phone/web) are qualified and processed within 24 hours to ensure a first-class customer experience.
- Meetings & exceeding KPI's - including phone activity (duration/ volume of calls), lead generation, data quality.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities required:
- Commercial awareness - the ability to understand commercial challenges, interpret data and identify associated business opportunities.
- Strong personal organisation - the ability to prioritise tasks and ensure key targets are met
- Excellent attention to detail - to ensure high levels of data quality
- Articulate and professional telephone manner - previous experience of sales or customer service an advantage
- Personal drive - a highly motivated, self-starter who is prepared to go 'the extra mile'
- Thirst for knowledge - an interest and desire to learn about the wider digital marketing landscape
- Experience of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
NB: Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
- Lead Generation
- Appointment Making
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"