Telemarketing Team Leader
Telemarketing Team Leader
Up to £23,000 + Uncapped Commission Structure
A specialist financial services organisation based in a beautiful small Wirral town require a proven and successful Team Leader to oversee their developing Telemarketing team on a permanent basis.
Working in a vibrant and fast paced commercial sales environment, you will be tasked with ensuring a small but effective Telemarketing team reach their targets on a regular basis. This is a compliant and regulated industry so your high attention to detail and adherence to processes and procedures will be essential in the role.
You will be tasked with:
- Managing the team of 3 Telemarketers day-to-day
- Effectively communicating set targets and kpis
- Motivating the team to achieve their expectations
- Conducting regular performance reviews with the team
- Incentivising the team to go above and beyond target
- Acting as the main point of contact for escalations and opportunities
- Devising new strategies and ideas for improvements to processes and procedures
- Developing the team to progress within the business
- Managing staff inline with HR policies and procedures
We want to hear from you if you have the following:
- Previous experience of management in the following areas - telemarketing, telesales, field sales, inbound sales, retentions, warm leads sales or any transferable role
- High levels of commercial astuteness
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience of working in a compliant industry
- Previous financial services or insurance industry experience is advantageous
- High levels of tenacity, drive, ambition and resilience
Benefits of the role:
- A competitive basic of around £23,000
- A lucrative and achievableuncapped commission structure
- Career development
- Picturesque work location
- Free parking
- Monday to Friday working hours - no weekends!
If this role is right for you then what are you waiting for! Apply today to avoid dissappointment. For further information you can contact John Nesbitt on .
Keywords: Telemarketing; Manager; Team Leader; Team Manager; Supervisor; Telesales; Tele-sales; Tele sales; Inbound Sales; outbound sales; cold call; new business; business development; lead generation; lead generator; appointment setting; call centre; contact centre; Field sales; account management; account manager; insurance; financial services; investments
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'