Telemarketing Team Leader
We have an opportunity for an experienced telemarketing team leader to join a growing and profitable business based in Portishead.
Working in a small office based sales team you will be responsible for managing and supervising a telemarketing team of 2.
- Monitor team’s performance through side-by-side observations and live listening and provide feedback
- Meet weekly and monthly team performance goals for call volume, time, email quotes and telephone meetings
- Analyse daily reports and determine action steps needed to improve performance
- Deliver weekly and monthly analysis of the teams results to the broader business
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to build campaigns as part of a broader marketing program
- Maintain and update records on a continuous bases
- Undertake any specific product, technical and market training as required ensuring that your knowledge is updated and maintained on products and services
- Engage and foster positive relationships with the sales team.
- Manage team requirements such as HR, holiday booking and sickness
- Required to attend a monthly sales meeting which will require travel by car
Skills, Expertise and Characteristics;
- Ideally over 2 years’ experience of telemarketing in a supervisory or management role, in a sales or customer service environment
- Prior experience in telephone sales is essential
- Ability to use own initiative
- Enjoy working and leading a small team
- Flexible and quick thinking
- Well organised and thorough even under pressure
- Enjoy working within a target driven team environment
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits;
- On-site parking
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.
- Team Leader
- Telephone Sales
- Team Performance