As a Telemarketing Representative you will be responsible for understanding the future needs of previously qualified prospects and identifying further sales opportunities. By doing this we provide the best possible service to our prospects, and also ensure that our clients get the opportunity to convert further potential customers.
This role will allow you to develop and share best practice within your team, the Contact Centre and across the businesss as a whole. If you are looking for an opportunity to use and develop your skills and truly make a difference to a rapidly growing team, then this could be the opportunity for you!
About the role
As a Telemarketing Representative you will call previously qualified prospects, rather than cold calling. You will understand their businesses and future needs allowing you to identify further sales opportunities. There are currently 10 Consultants reporting to the Telemarketing Team Leader. We are a rapidly growing team and have ambitious plans for the future. If you have managerial aspirations, this could be the first step on your journey as we are passionate about developing and promoting from within.
As a Telemarketing Representative you will
- Identify further potential opportunities to match customers with our partners over the telephone by using your exceptional listening skills and product knowledge. No two conversations will be the same!
- Use our bespoke platforms to input and record data. An eye for detail is key in this role to ensure that prospects are contacted with the correct information in a timely manner.
- Take ownership over your training and development by attending and participating in feedback/ coaching sessions. This is really important to my client as we want you to grow and develop both in the Telemarketing Consultant role, but also longer term, whether that is into a managerial role within the Contact Centre or a position in Marketing, Sales or Tech teams
- Know how you are performing. There are daily team catch ups where you will understand your own performance, how the team are tracking and also how you influence gross profit across the business.
- Have the the opportunity to shape the policies and procedures across the Telemarketing team. We love innovation and as a Telemarketer you can shape the work that we work.
- Share best practice across the business as you will be speaking to a high volume of qualified prospects everyday and your insight will be shared with our marketing and commercial teams, ultimately allowing our partners to close sales more effectively.
What we are looking for
You will have worked within a telephone sales or a lead generation business and thrive in a dynamic environment. You may have worked within an Outsourcing or B2B team, or in a Business Development or Account/ Client Manager role. You will need to have experience of needs based selling.
As a Telemarketing Representative you will be
- Confident speaking and relating to our prospects. You will build rapport over the telephone with ease and will be able to share information quickly and concisely.
- Positive and enthusiastic. We would welcome applications from future leaders so we would be very interested to speak to people who are also able to motivate and support others.
- Target driven- it is not simply about the number of calls that you make or the volume leads that you qualify but also about the quality of those calls.
- Conscientious, empathising with the prospects you speak to and also the clients we work with. You will demonstrate self-awareness and be a team player.
- Process driven, but can also look at ways that we can improve what we do and spot opportunities to do things differently.
- Commercially aware and understand the impact that each call can make both to your own targets but also gross profit at the business as a whole.
You will be based in my client's world class Contact Centre with state of the art equipment and technologies- they are moving to a new, bespoke office over the next few months so it is a great time to be joining them!
What's on Offer
As a Telemarketing Representative you will earn a basic salary of £22,000 per year based on a 35 hour working week, Monday to Friday. You will also have the opportunity to earn monthly commission. This is calculated on daily targets. Once you have qualified £200 wrth of leads per day, you are eligible for commission with an increasing sliding scale based on the the value of the leads you qualify. You can maximise your commission based on quality and 100% attendance.
Alongside the financial remuneration you will be provided with full training, development opportunities and will be working with a world class team.
There are also further benefits including
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
- Customer Service
- Lead Generation
- Identifying Client Needs