£80,000-90,000 Salary + Amazing Bonus scheme and great benefits including relocation package (if applies)
To manage, motivate and oversee the telemarketing/marketing department ensuring that all staff have the correct tools and information to increase the quantity and quality of sales. Concerning the technical side of the occupation, the manager reviews sales reports and updates verbiage on telemarketing sales or scripts.
- Prepare and distribute job related reports.
- Oversee the distribution of workloads amongst the team responsibly.
- Assist and oversee the recruitment and training of all staff.
- Oversee the implementation of any new telemarketing promotions.
- Ensure that staff have the correct tools and information to improve sales.
- Liaise with Client Liaison/Sales Managers regarding any client related problems.
- Remain up to date with all communicated resorts information and pass on any appropriate information to the department.
- Submit new ideas that will assist with the development of the department.
- Oversee and ensure all allotted occupancy space is used efficiently and that budgets are met.
- Create and submit new ideas/telemarketing promotions that will assist in the development of the department.
- Oversee and support the tele-operators with any problems/issues that may arise within their role.
- Oversee, monitor and support the supervisors with any problems or issues that arise within their specific roles.
Must be able to show strong experience surrounding;
- Being Customer Focussed
- People and Culture within Contact Centres
And show Management Leadership regarding;
- Building Winning Teams
- Business Acumen and Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Contact Centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'