Due to outstanding recent and sustained growth we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Telemarketing Executive to engaged with prospective customers for the Company dedicated to protecting people's long-term health, to join the Business Development Team.
The Telemarketing Executive will join a Company that specializes in providing temporary environmental control of dust, fumes, noise and air quality. We provide equipment, via hire or contract-sale, to control on-site hazards and maintain a productive work environment.
Telephone calls will be to an existing database, contacting potential new prospects from bought in lead packs and following up existing leads. A key KPI will be to secure face-to-face appointments with contacts from the construction industry as well as gaining inquiries for our products and services.
The ideal candidate will have a clear speaking voice, be of smart appearance and is used to making at least 60 outbound calls per day.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Telemarketing Executive to join a growing Company that provides specialist equipment to control on-site health hazards.
Telemarketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Telephone prospects to promote the Company’s services and products.
- Follow up and qualify leads from the CRM system.
- Explain the products and services offered delivering a scripted sales pitch.
- Gather information and verify details.
- Answer product related customer questions.
- Book customer visits and trial dates.
- Ensure the CRM database is updated and managed.
- Support the sales team in following up leads.
Telemarketing Executive Requirements:
- Positive and engaging manner.
- Excellent communication skills and confident talking on the phone.
- Previous experience in a telemarketing or telesales.
- Previous experience with CRM systems.
- Experience of working with social media (desirable).
- Confident speaking to a variety of decision makers.
- Used to working in an office as part of a team.
- Strong customer focus with a high standard of service and attention to detail.
- Able to be proactive and consultative on the phone.
- GCSE Level in English and Mathematics.
- IT literate including Outlook and Excel.
About RVT Group:
RVT Group are a dynamic fast-growing Company and have been established for over 25 years. Our mission is to protect long term health on site and the following values underlie our core reasons for being:
- Can-do attitude
- Respect for All
- Enthusiastic and Positive
- Honest and Accountable
- Deliver Excellence
- Care for Others.
Location: Head Office, Dartford, DA1 5BS
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, Mon to Fri 08:30 – 16:30
Salary: £26,000 to £28,000 per annum
Benefits: 20 days plus Bank Holidays per annum; Pension Scheme- Auto-Enrolment; Lunch provided; Healthcare (Available after completion of Probationary Period)
You may have experience of the following: Telemarketing Executive, Telesales Executive, Sales Advisor, Customer Service, Sales Executive, Telemarketing Representative, Call Centre, Account Management, Telesales Advisor, Internal Account Manager, Sales Support, Customer Service Advisor, Business Development, Sales Administrator, Telephone Sales, Internal Sales Executive.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'