Salary £17,640 p.a. with NO outbound cold calling plus up to £8,450+ OTE commissions p.a.
Monday to Friday office hours, no evenings or weekend shift work.
Our client, one of the UK’s leading wire free specialists installing 4th generation wireless security and safety systems for homes and businesses nationwide, is currently seeking a Telemarketing Executive to join their thriving team.
You will be talking to existing and potential clients with a view to ensuring they are at the forefront of cutting edge technology with future facing products, that best suit their price and performance requirements.
As Telemarketing Operator, your role and responsibilities will involve;
- Receiving inbound calls from potential clients to arrange appointments for the UK team of customer service advisors to visit
- Making calls to existing clients to arrange appointments
- Tele-selling additional services that can really benefit our existing clients
- Tele-selling brand new DIY system and services from inbound lead sources (later this year, early next)
So, who are we looking for?
- Highly motivated, eager to learn individual with excellent people / communication skills
- You must be able to work unsupervised in a professional manner
- A genuine interest in sales and be results orientated
- Previous knowledge of UK postcodes an asset (for appointment co-ordination)
- Previous telesales experience would be an advantage. However, full training will be provided
• Fast career progression
• Excellent commission scheme (paid weekly)
• Relaxed working environment
• Company pension scheme
How to apply
Sound like you? Click apply today! You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
Previous skills may include but are not essential:
Telesales, trainee telemarketing, trainee telesales, junior sales, junior telemarketing, call centre, outbound sales, B2B sales, lead generation, security sales, technology sales, telemarketing executive, appointment making, appointment setting, sales executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'