Position: Telemarketing Executive
Reporting to: Telemarketing Team Leader
Purpose of role:
To contact SME businesses to promote company’s card solutions, explaining how taking card payments can help customers add value to their business and increase turnover. The primary objective is to secure a face to face appointment with one of company’s Card Payment Specialists.
- Outbound cold calling
- Offline (form) and online (calls) inbound lead management
- Pipeline management
- Achieve productivity measures; appointment production and diary management.
- Achieve quality measures, appointment qualification and conversion of appointments to sales.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- PC Literacy with knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Proven track record in targeted environment
- Outbound cold calling - Lead Generation, Appointment Making or Telesales
- Experience in Finance or Card Payment industries would be advantageous
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"