SOS Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Telesales Executive for our well established client based in Bournemouth, Dorset.
Salary: £18,000 Basic + OTE uncapped (£24,000 - £28,000)
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
- To achieve monthly and annual sales targets through gaining qualified sales appointments leading to solution sales by our team of UK-wide sales consultants.
- Build a strong and positive market place as a premium positioned quality solution provider through confident and assured telephone activity whilst maximising the technical and quality values associated with our brand.
- Success will be based on your strong interpersonal rapport with both potential customers and your field-based colleagues where trust, ethical selling and a never give up attitude will be encouraged and rewarded.
- Introduce, promote products to both new and existing customers and gain a pipeline of quality appointments.
- Maintain positive relationships with existing customers through regular contact and seek the sale of further products, accessories and services.
- Follow up designated marketing campaigns and exhibitions
- Provide in-house Sales Support, Marketing activity and your own prospecting activities.
- Identify and book appointments via telephone and written communication for our sales consultants to sell products and systems with customers at key levels.
- Communicate effectively the range of products showing a clear understanding of functions and features ensuring a 'solution sell' is expected during the subsequent appointment.
- Maintain accurate records of activity, quotations and business opportunities using calendar, forecast and CRM tools as required.
- Demonstrate excellence in all forms of communication
- Must have proven track record of Telesales/Telemarketing/Tele-appointing
- Must be able to work in an office team environment in Bournemouth
- Must be a competent user of MS office (Excel, Word) and email
- Can demonstrate a very high level of self-organisation and effective time management.
- Have an empathetic and understanding customer approach whilst being target driven.
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
If you would like further information on the above vacancy please speak to one of our experienced consultants.........
Just click, call or come in today!