Our Client is a UK based, dynamic, B2B Telemarketing and Lead Generation Company that consistently delivers exceptional results for their end-Clients.
They are now seeking an experienced, target-driven, and resilient Telemarketer to join their dynamic team.
Our Client covers the following key sectors below. Previous sales experience within any of these would be extremely beneficial although not essential:
ü Facilities Management
ü Health and Safety
ü Energy and Environment
ü Datacentres and Tech
Based in rural Buckinghamshire, near the market town of Buckingham, you will enjoy the benefits of a newly modernised, light and very comfortable, open-plan office - the perfect environment for focusing on the job at hand.
Our Client is totally committed to quality, being the first Telemarketing company in the UK to be ISO9001 accredited and quality assured. Whilst a background in Sales is an absolute, the entire Team are thoroughly and regularly trained, given they operate a KPI driven, 'above the line’ transparent Service.
It really is a fantastic Company Culture; the learning opportunities are tremendous given the diverse Sectors which they support and the Campaigns they run on behalf of their end-Clients.
The role is office based so would suit someone from within an easy commutable distance of Buckingham, Buckinghamshire.
The responsibilities will include:
- Make fully-researched outbound calls to relevant prospective businesses with the goal of setting up appointments for 3rd party Clients
- Provide high quality, pre-set appointments within specific industries in pre-determined geographies, according to the Campaign requirements
- Capture and log the information required by each 3rd party Client in the CRM system and Excel spreadsheets
- Participate in Client meetings as required
- Manage the company appointment pipeline to ensure targets and KPI’s are met
- Deliver quality In Mail and marketing collateral Via LinkedIn to enable further appointment setting
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- Experienced in B2B outbound sales environment
- Commercially astute, always paying attention to the ROI (Return On Investment)
- Experienced in and confident talking to key and senior stakeholders within many different Sectors to generate Appointments across a diverse spectrum of Industries
- Highly articulate on the telephone with an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Self-motivated, self-determined, resilient and proactive
- Enthusiastic, energetic and Target-driven
- Personable and well presented
- Well organised with attention to detail and able to manage own workload
- Very strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
- Good numerical skills
- Good listening skills
- Deliver good quality questioning techniques with the ability to ask for a close (additional training will be provided)
- An excellent command of Word, Excel and Outlook computer systems
- Suggested previous experience: Internal Sales, Yellow Pages, Advertising Sales, Marketing Services, Lead Generation, Recruitment, other Sectors as described (in Sales role)
Hours: 9am-5.30pm Monday Friday, 9am-5pm Fridays
Holiday: 20 days + Bank Holidays