Salary - Up to £24,000 per annum (dependent on performance)
Location - Southampton
Shift Pattern - Monday - Friday
Our client, based in Southampton, is one of the fastest growing telecoms companies in the industry. They are currently looking for driven and passionate individuals to join their sales department.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, you will be responsible for delivering quality B2B sales appointments. You will be exposed to an exciting broad range of clients with a focus on small to medium sized businesses.
- Outbound business to business (B2B) telemarketing;
- Appointment generation for a broad spectrum of clients across multiple industries;
- Focus on quality appointments with decision makers;
- Managing appointments into Field Consultant diaries;
- Ensuring completion of appointments;
- Arranging re-books if necessary
In order to be successful in this Telemarketing role, you will:
- Have a proven telephone experience, ideally B2b appointment generation;
- Possess exceptional communication skills;
- Demonstrate a track record in exceeding sales targets;
- Have the ability to overcome objections and remain resilient;
- Computer literate
- Full training will be provided
- Competitive base salary up to £24k, plus bonus;
- Opportunity into progression into management and field sales roles for the right candidate;
- Company car scheme after 12 months;
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly incentives ranging from bi-annual company holidays to weekly top booker bonuses;
- 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays;
- Free parking;
- Subsidised gym membership at David Lloyd, etc.
So if are driven and passionate about sales and delivering exceptional customer service, apply today.
We have ongoing requirements for individuals who are interested in sales roles, including Sales Consultant, Account Manager, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing Executive, Customer Care Associate, etc. Please contact us for more details.
(Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job