2 x Telemarketing Executive
£18,000 - £20,000 Base ( £27,000 OTE ) dependant on experience.
Our client is an established and growing company providing IT solutions whilst delivering exceptional standards and service to Clients in the UK. They are currently looking for 2 x Telesales Executive/ Sales Executive to join their friendly head office team.
Duties will include:
* Making outbound calls and engaging new and existing customers
* Making appointments for the sales team
* Driving attendees to our events and managing the registration process
* Achievement of monthly appointment targets and supporting sales team to hit monthly targets
* Attending client meetings occasionally
* Diary Management
* Cleaning newly acquired data and maintaining client and prospect records
* Identifying key decision makers of new corporate clients and working with new data to increase sales activity
* Proactive lead generation
* Keeping records of appointments and producing reports
* Supporting other members of the Sales Team in preparing estimates and quotations for clients
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* Confidence using computers and the telephone
* Positive attitude
* Tenacity and perseverance
* Be well- organized and thorough, even under pressure
* Be able to understand and comply with the legislation relating to direct marketing
(training will be given)
* Be capable of working within a target-driven environment
* Have good knowledge about all company's products and services (training will be given)
* Be flexible and quick thinking
* Enjoy speaking on the telephone and building relationships
* Be polite, confident and friendly manner
Experience in Information Technology (IT) is advantageous.
Driving license highly benefitial.
* Industry leading training
* Uncapped commission
* Contributory pension scheme
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Information Technology