Are you a confident telemarketer looking to offer a unique product in a business to business environment? Are you creative and looking to work in role where your input can shape strategy?
The job involves
You’ll be introducing prospects to our tablet based job management system. It makes service companies (e.g. plumbers, electricians etc.) more efficient and profitable than paper based job management.
The product is a complete fully managed service and is a good fit for companies who don’t necessarily have an in-house IT department.
What makes this product unique is its subscription model that makes the product accessible and appealing to even those without a large budget.
You’ll be making a high volume of outbound calls and following up incoming leads from our digital marketing. You’ll take a consultative approach to advise clients of the benefits and unique character of our offering and book prospects to an online meeting with our sales team to learn more.
You will have the opportunity to inform and direct our marketing based upon your experience and insight.
Technical knowledge or experience of field service / the trades would be an advantage but is not at all essential.
• Call Centre / Telemarketing: 1 Year.
• Excellent qualification and closing skills.
• Confidence and a positive attitude.
• A flexible, creative approach to communicating with prospects.
• Good interpersonal skills and a friendly manner.
What’s it like work here?
You’ll be joining a small tight knit team of long-standing employees. We’re friendly, approachable and open at all levels. We work hard together to achieve a common goal and we appreciate everyone’s input.
• A full time, salaried position.
• Sociable working hours, no evenings no weekends.
• Opportunities for early promotion.
• Free lunch (there is such a thing!).
• On-premises gym.
- Consultative Approach