£22,000 BASIC £27,000 OTE
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, innovative and successful company’s sales department.
The Telemarketing Executive will be responsible for supporting the business development and marketing teams building relationships with potential customers via telephone.
- Make contact with potential customers and qualify their criteria and needs
- Build quality relationships with potential customers by engaging with them via telephone
- Develop relationships and seek to gain appointments with potential customers to enable the Business Development Managers to build a face to face relationship with the prospective customers.
- Develop leads that the business development team can follow up to help gain a meeting for Business Development Managers
- Support the business development function on a day-to-day basis to help reach targets
- Ensure KPIs are regularly met
- Previous telesales / telemarketing experience
- Excellent communication skills / telephone manner
- Highly organised, strong team player and good problem solver
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job