Telemarketing Executive, (£18.5k plus commission). Our client is looking for a Telemarketing Executive based in Chesterfield to contribute to their development and growth by generating commercial appointments for sales managers for all branches
You will be part of an independent, professional, forward focused & innovative company. Specialising in the design, supply and commissioning of fire and security systems across the UK, they take pride in supporting of a wide range of security, fire safety, emergency lighting and disability products. This is a growing company who recognise and reward success.
This role is responsible for supporting the sales team with business development activities, working to agreed targets such as calls and appointments made. Key tasks of the telemarketing executive include:
- working proactively with sales managers to identify target markets and create campaigns;
- following up on email campaigns sent to prospects and existing customers in order to secure appointments;
- using LinkedIn and Google Maps to identify targets, contact and convert to appointments
- contacting new businesses within the allocated regions to establish relationships and secure appointments for sales managers while ensuring that appointments are pre-qualified to an agreed set of criteria;
- proactively contact existing customers to upsell systems and maintenance/monitoring contracts;
- keeping accurate records of calls, appointments, follow up prospect calls and any other relevant information using CallPro software
This role will require you to quickly learn about our products and services and you will need to be flexible and adaptable as the fire and security industry is a fast-moving technical environment.
The ideal Telemarketing Executive will:
- Have demonstrable experience in telemarketing.
- Have confident telephone manner and communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly with a proactive approach to customer service
- Have excellent administrative experience
- Be accurate and pay attention to detail at all times
- Be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills, planning and organisation skills
- Show skills to effectively prioritise and manage a varied work load and be able to work under pressure.
- You will need to be able to work well in a team and independently.
- Have excellent IT skills and be proficient with applications such as MS office
- Experience in the Security sector would be advantageous but is not essential and it would be beneficial if you have previous experience supporting a company with multiple branches.
A full clean driving licence is required as you will need to visit clients and other branches. You will be also required to undergo vetting to work in the security industry
If you are interested in this role and feel you meet the requirements above, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job