Are you an excellent communicator with a confident telephone manner? Are you a driven, self-motivated successful salesperson? Do you have experience in B2B Telemarketing? Are you looking for a homebased part-time opportunity?
We are looking for a results-driven Telesales marketeer to make outbound calls to a prospect database of business owners.
About the Company:
ActionCOACH Royal Windsor, a franchise of the world’s Number 1 Business Coaching firm, is a fast-growing company, working with clients across all sectors in Maidenhead, Windsor, Ascot and the surrounding areas. Their mission is to grow the local economy by coaching SME business owners to grow and develop their businesses, ultimately supporting them to get the lives they want from their businesses.
About the role:
You will be calling prospects from a tried and tested script, following up on previous contact to establish a need for business growth, freeing up the owner’s time or improving how their team’s work. Your objective is to book an appointment for the Business Coach to meet them.
You will be responsible for:
- Outbound calling business owners
- Navigating the gatekeeper to ensure you speak with the business owner
- Establishing the need for business growth, to make more money, to free up the owners time or to get their team working effectively
- Booking an appointment for a video or in-person meeting with the Business Coach
- Build positive relationships and awareness on the telephone to facilitate future contact with prospects who are ‘not ready now’.
- Updating and using the company CRM system effectively
- Minimum of one meeting booked per day
- At least 75% of the booked meetings take place
- Business Owner contact rate and conversion rates
- Exceptional telephony skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly with SME business who you have never spoken to and have not heard of the business
- Extensive experience and exceptional performance at cold calling essential
- Achieves results by listening, asking great questions not by sales pressure.
- A good network of SME business owner contacts.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, hungry to learn new skills and develop, naturally show initiative & resourcefulness is vital.
You will benefit from:
- Full and continuous training, resources and development opportunities
- World class training and development resources
- The support of a fantastic close-knit team who will support and challenge you
- Flexible working
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
How to apply:
Is this advert describes you then send your CV to the link provided and you will be contacted with further instructions for the next stage of the process. Our process includes an informal group interview, trial phone sessions and 121 interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'