Our client is looking for an energetic and engaging Telemarketing Events Executive to assist the Managing Editor of a leading specialist business network by providing telemarketing, inside sales and support for key events, specifically around their annual event at The Waldorf, London. This can be permanent part-time or contract. Hours and days can flex according to the candidate.
- Primary focus is sell and market to attendees for the Annual Conference
- Engage attendees through calling and email
- Support marketing campaign activities.
- Project manage and help grow client accounts
- Work with the Editor to manage logistical operations for events.
- Identifying new business leads.
- Keeping abreast of all industry trends.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Personable, driven, friendly and target driven
- Loves engaging people on the phone and through email
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Preferably 2 years' experience in a sales account management, telemarketing, or sales support role.
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- A knowledge of finance, purchase to pay, accounting and/or events marketing would be a distinct advantage.
- The role is based in Reading, Berkshire.
- The standard working hours are 9.30am - 2.30pm, Tuesday to Thursday (15-20 hours per week) but these days/hours can change to suit the right candidate
About the Client
Purchase-To-Pay Network (PPN) have a strong mission to provide the latest and most interesting stories in the UK's Purchase-to-Pay industry.
How to Apply
If you're interested and would like to learn more we would be delighted to talk with you. Please apply by submitting your CV along with a cover letter stating why you are specifically drawn to this role.
We look forward to hearing from you.