Would you like the opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading customer generation businesses, playing a pivotal role in the Telemarketing team?
As a Telemarketing Consultant you will call previously qualified prospects, rather than cold calling. You will understand their businesses and future needs allowing you to identify further sales opportunities. This role will allow you to develop and share best practice within your team, the Call Centre and the client’s whole business. If you are looking for an opportunity to use and develop your skills and truly make a difference to a rapidly growing business, then this could be the opportunity for you!
As a Telemarketing Consultant you will:
- Identify further potential opportunities to match customers with our partners over the telephone by using your exceptional listening skills and product knowledge. No two conversations will be the same!
- Use our bespoke platforms to input and record data. An eye for detail is key in this role to ensure that prospects are contacted with the correct information in a timely manner.
- Take ownership over your training and development by attending and participating in feedback/ coaching sessions. This is really important to us as we want you to grow and develop both in the Telemarketing Consultant role, but also longer term, whether that is into a managerial role within the Contact Centre or a position in our Marketing, Sales or Tech teams
- Know how you are performing. There are daily team catch ups where you will understand your own performance, how the team are tracking and also how you influence gross profit across the business
- Have the the opportunity to shape the policies and procedures across the Telemarketing team. We love innovation and as a Telemarketing Consultant you can shape the work that the business work.
- Share best practice across the business as you will be speaking to a high volume of qualified prospects everyday and your insight will be valuable to our marketing and commercial teams, ultimately allowing our partners to close sales more effectively.
You will have worked within a telephone sales or a lead generation business and thrive in a dynamic environment. You may have worked within an Outsourcing or B2B team, or in a Business Development or Account/ Client Manager role. You will need to have experience of needs based selling.
As a Telemarketing Consultant you will be
- Confident speaking and relating to our customers. You will build rapport over the telephone with ease and will be able to share information quickly and concisely.
- Target driven- at this company it is not simply about the number of calls that you make or the volume leads that you qualify but also about the quality of those calls.
- Process driven, but can also look at ways that we can improve what we do and spot opportunities to do things differently.
- Commercially aware and understand the impact that each call can make both to your own targets but also gross profit at the business as a whole.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Positive and enthusiastic. We would welcome applications from future leaders so we would be very interested to speak to people who are also able to motivate and support others-
- Conscientious, empathising with the customers you speak to and also the clients we work with. You will demonstrate self-awareness and be a team player.
As a Telemarketing Consultant you will earn a basic salary of £22,000 per year based on a 35 hour working week, Monday to Friday. You will also have the opportunity to earn monthly commission. This is calculated on daily targets.
Alongside the financial remuneration you will be provided with full training, development opportunities and will be working with a world class team.
There are also further benefits including
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a world class team, then please apply.
- Contact Centre
- Lead Generation
- Telephone Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'