Telemarketers (Buckingham office based)
Required For Business to Business Appointment Setting
Basic salary to £25k plus commission, training and benefits
Do you think you could set appointments with targeted businesses on behalf of UK companies offering a range of professional products and services such as grant funded leadership and development training, renewable energy generation, health and safety online training courses and the list goes on….
ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO ...
- loves sales, loves the phone and building strong relationships with people at all levels?
- has outstanding communication and presentation skills?
- can get results from cold calling and prospecting?
- loves to share awesome solutions to customer challenges?
- has initiative and the ability to work autonomously?
- would like to work for a genuine family business where every member of staff receives excellent rates of pay and gets great on going coaching and training?
- loves variety and is tenacious, self-motivated, action orientated, full of positive energy and a strong team player?
- has attention to detail, follow-up and CRM discipline?
If so, please read on….
The possibilities are endless; you’ll be joining a relatively small business with big clients and big ambitions. The office is a newly refurbished barn conversion, based on the outskirts of Buckingham and they really look after their people and only employ the best.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Make outbound business to business sales calls to prospective clients, to create interest, produce leads and book appointments for the field sales consultants to attend
- Adjust your sales approach to meet needs of specific clients.
- Source and proactively follow up leads generated from email, direct mail and all other marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the client and constantly work towards adding value to the account
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure the client’s needs are being met
- Ensure timely, accurate and appropriate reporting back to the business
This is a rare opportunity to join a friendly talented crew where you can make a huge difference and become an integral part of an established exciting business as it enters the next phase of planned growth.
It goes without saying that the telemarketing industry demands resilience, positivity, inventiveness, drive, charisma, hard work and high energy….
If you’d like to find out more, please get in touch - we’d love to hear from you!
The Recruitment Hub is a recruitment business and agency.
These criteria are not age specific and candidates of all ages will be considered. Both our client and The Recruitment Hub are Equal Opportunities Employers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy and hope that you are successful in your application, however if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, we must ask you to assume that you have not been selected for interview for this particular role, we do however express the hope that you will apply for future job opportunities with The Recruitment Hub.
- Cold Calling
- Sales Calls
- Appointment Making
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'