£23,000 to £26,000
Have you got an excellent telephone manner with experience in telemarketing?
Are you hungry to bring in new business with verbal and written persuasive flair?
You could be just the person we’re looking for!
This a career with extensive room for development and you will be responsible for setting and achieving lead generation and telemarketing targets.
The post holder with be happy to pass admin on and focus on booking appointments with businesses all over the UK and Ireland.
With a competitive commission structure available, this could be the job for you!
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Making telemarketing calls up to 100 calls a day
- Fulfil telemarketing admin tasks
- Report telemarketing performance
- Manage CRM system potentials
- Lead generation methods, research and entry
- Follow through leads
- Attend marketing meetings
- Work with the assistant marketing manager to achieve marketing department goals
- Copywriting skills and creative flair
- Able to work to clean, smart design parameters with consistency and creativity
- Understand the CRM system, knowledge of workflow and reporting
- Good interpersonal, teamwork skills, good in a team for a common goal
- Plan, organise and deliver targets
- Telemarketing experience
- Lead generation experience and use of a variety of lead generation tools
- Free parking
- Free lunch
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we’d love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!