Telemarketer/ Telesales agent - Manchester
To create, maintain and develop a pool of prospects in order to secure qualified meetings for the Direct Sales Force. To achieve monthly and quarterly appointment and achieve monthly target on activity (no. of calls, duration of calls, creation of leads). Actively assist Sales Support and Telesales in production of proposal documents.
· Call businesses from the CRM Database to establish levels of interest in Credit Insurance
· Develop and nurture new leads and qualify them for sales as new appointments
. Achieve and exceed sales targets in the form of activity and revenue
· Manage all data / leads effectively to maximise all opportunities of future business and strengthen relationship and customer interest.
· Successfully embrace, excel and feedback on existing and new campaigns.
· Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
. Work closely with a number of internal contacts depending on the campaign, qualify prospects, prioritise leads, establish and create a need / want for credit insurance.
· Make qualified appointments for Direct Sales Force or correct data capture.
· Ensure all activity is completed to the highest quality with excellent customer service at all times
· Follow Telemarketing processes and guidelines to achieve and exceed all KPI's set consistently and pro-actively.
· Promote first call resolution and 100% customer satisfaction at all times, showcasing a positive representation of the company at all times.
. Keep yourself updated with new products, changes in offerings and business news
· Achieved GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent
· Positive attitude with a desire to succeed
· Ability and desire to meet customers face to face when business dictates
· Preferred - telemarketing/telesales negotiation experience
· Preferred - experience in an outbound Business to Business role
· Preferred - retail/service industry experience
· Excellent customer service skills, ability to put them at the heart of everything that you do, striving for excellence at every touch point
- Commercial Awareness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"