Telelsales Advisor - Part Time - 30 hours
Telesales Advisor - Part Time 30 HOURS PER WEEK
(5 days per week at 6 hours per day)
Corby Contact Centre
Part time Contracts, Part time Contracts, 30 hours a week spread over 5 days. Shifts between the hours of 7.30am – 6pm. This is a flexible contract and will include a weekend rota of working 1 weekend in 4 on average.
£13,603 BASIC SALARY - Up to £400 bonus per month, OTE £18,403
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children’s schools all have one thing in common – Brakes. There are a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there and every day we deliver 1.5 million products from our fleet of 2000 trucks to thousands of restaurants, pubs, hotels, schools, hospitals and care homes in every corner of the UK. Our customers count on us for exceptional food and service, and as our response to Covid-19 proved, our 6,000-strong workforce is dedicated and proud to play their part in feeding the nation
We are currently recruiting a talented and results driven Telesales Advisor to join our busy contact centre team in Corby
If you thrive working in a hive of activity, love the buzz of knowing that every call means a sale and enjoy enhancing the customer experience, then you’ll love working as a Brakes Inbound Telesales Advisor. They’re the people who make it happen for our customers – ensuring that ordering is easy, whilst upselling products that will enhance the customer experience. You will be a brand ambassador who manages customer relationships to develop profitable sales growth through our existing customer base…
You’ll naturally promote and embrace our inclusive team environment and we’re sure you’ll have some fun along the way!
- To drive profitable sales growth by managing inbound and outbound scheduled contacts with our customers to promote Brakes products and services through fantastic question and understanding of your customers needs.
- Being self-motivated in delivering a high productivity and sales performance to meet and exceed incremental and upsell targets
- Develop a good knowledge of competitor activity, understand customer needs and maintain ongoing relationships
- Deliver exceptional customer service to customers at all times, drawing on all available resources
- Add value, build loyalty and lifetime value by proactively contacting customers to minimise churn and collate insights into customer lifecycle
- Liaise with ASM/AM as required to nurture and retain customers
- Capture accurate information on system and supporting tools
- To assist in the achievement of departmental KPIs
- To meet and exceed quality targets in line with the Quality Framework
You:You’ll live and breathe Customer First, with an innovative and agile approach to identify new ideas and methods. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively with a dedicated focus on driving results. You will be resilient – accepting and learning from mistakes and building future solutions. Naturally, you will embrace an inclusive working environment and be committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.</
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'