Randstad is currently looking for a Telehandler based in Gloucester for an ongoing project. If you are interested please see further details.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Be able to follow instructions
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and environmental requirements relevant to delivery of the assigned tasks
- Positive Attitude
- Assisting with a variety of lifts and moving materials
- Working along side trades on site
- Safe operation of the telehandler
- Reporting in to site management team
- A valid CPCS card, along with full PPE
- References from previous contractors
- A good work ethic
- Competitive pay rate
- Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project.
- Added to our database for further opportunities
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Ana Perozo on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'