Telehandler- Stratford upon Avon
Telescopic Handler -Stratford upon Avon
Refer a friend incentive: £150
Your new company
As Tele - handler you will be working for a Top Tier Housing Contractor that has won awards for the homes that they build. Having gone through rapid growth, especially across Stratford upon Avon and Warwickshire, there is real opportunity for long-term work, on local sites. If you are looking for a contractor, that can offer you genuine opportunities and consistency of work then please apply now!
Your new role
- Shift materials for various sub-contractors and manoeuvre the machine in compact spaces.
- Responsible for receiving deliveries.
- Ensuring that your designated site is clear.
- Clearing skips.
- Working alongside the Site Manager, to ensure that progress is made on site.
What you'll need to succeed
- Potential candidates must have confidence on machines and be fully competent.
- CPCS machine operative ticket is essential.
What you'll get in return
You will be working with a leading National housing developer that has numerous projects in the pipeline across the Midlands. For the right candidate, there is real opportunity to be offered a long-term contract or permanent position. Additionally you will be offered a competitive hourly rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on Additionally if you refer a friend that we place in a long-term position, you will be entitled to £150 as part of the Hays incentive scheme should we place them in a long-term position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'