They are a well-known, charitable organisation based in beautiful grounds in Burghfield and it's a fun and energetic team to work on. There are many incentives including paid time off.
The hours are Monday to Thursday 12pm - 8pm Friday 11am - 7pm.
There is a bus from Reading that stops very near to the office building.
As a New Customer Executive you will deliver exceptional customer service to supporters via the telephone to ensure the charity achieves its targets for income generation whilst maintaining the best level of supporter satisfaction possible.
Within this role you will be responsible for;
• Making Telefundraising (warm) calls to supporters after signing up to donate, or to previous supporters to see if they would like to re-activate their donations and achieving targets on number of contacts and responses.
• Being the voice of the charity, and passionately executing the vision, aim and purpose of charity to our supporters, whilst maintaining a minimum complaint level.
• Assisting training colleagues, contribute to the Telefundraising plan and assist the Telefundraising Manager and Team Leader on tasks as required.
Key Requirements for this role includes;
• Good Customer Service skills
• Confident, with a friendly and professional phone manner.
• Good interpersonal skills
• It would be advantageous to have previous call centre/telephone handling, sales, customer service or marketing experience
We would also consider a bright school/collage/University leaver who is customer focused and personable.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business