Role Title: Sales Director
Place of work:
Sidcup and Barnsley offices/UK wide travel
Salary Range: EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE
After a strong period of sustained growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Director to join and help accelerate the growth of this well established business in a competitive market place. They are keen to bring on board an inspirational individual who has a notable track record in sales strategy, development and management and who brings an air of gravitas to the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a determined individual, with a hands-on approach, who wants to make a real contribution to growing a business with ambitious plans
Values of the Company:
They are accessible and professional. It is within their culture to apply a personal approach to every customer they work with, and are proud of the clarity they uphold across the business as a whole and we are confident in what we do.
Medical, Education, Retail and Small, Medium and Enterprise Businesses
Directors, Operations Director and colleagues across the business
The Sales Director will be a key member of the team and will provide effective and clear leadership for sales colleagues to ensure standards of performance are improved and maintained wherever possible to enhance our customer experience.
This is a senior leadership role with strategic business planning responsibility.
Duties and responsibilities:
As a Sales Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and evolving strategic growth plans that will keep the business competitive and innovative
- Growing, developing and managing a team of Sales Account Managers and Business Development Managers across the UK
- Managing and growing a Lead Generation Team together with sales support
- Developing sales induction and training programmes. Attending customer meetings with sales team providing feedback on sales performance.
- Carrying out regular 121s with personal development plans - investing in people
- Identifying valuable emerging markets and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Accurately forecasting future sales and profit targets
- With Operations Director evolve CRM platform to both meet sales needs and improve business insight
- Improve sales processes and measurement
o With the Operations Director, improving and managing the Group customer experience. Agree and develop C-Satmechanisms and KPIs
- Collaborating with Marketing Manager prioritising sales requirements
- Representing Premier Choice at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Maximising company profit
- Collaborating with colleagues across the business to accelerate growth
- With Finance Manager develop insight to enable sales and support costs to be correctly identified and managed
Critical skills required
- Strong and experienced Sales Leader with excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Proactive in challenging status quo to drive change for the business
- Number-orientated individual with a well-developed business sense
- Strong knowledge of telecoms products and services would be an advantage
UK wide role
Minimum level of Education:
UK citizenship and work permit
Clean driving licence
Interviews with Directors