Working for a well established organisation within the Telecoms industry, you will be responsible for:
* Dealing with customer's orders from start to finish by e-mail and phone
* Resolve order process issues using your telecoms support knowledge
* Liaise with Suppliers and Engineers
* If necessary escalate enquiries to engineers or suppliers
* Track all issues to a successful conclusion
* Processing equipment Order to suppliers and ordering new lines with BT and other providers
Skills / Experience needed:
* Ideally at least 2 years' experience in a similar Telecoms order/provisioning support role.
* Or alternatively B2B Customer Service / Co-ordination experience
* Meticulous organisation and attention to detail.
* Technically competent. MS Office suite.
* Ability to develop and document procedures and systems.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Excellent written and spoken English
This position would suit an individual who thrives working in a relaxed office environment, who is a real team player and who can display strong customer service skills.
To hear more about this great opportunity, apply TODAY!