Working for a well established organisation within the Telecoms industry, you will be responsible for:
* Dealing with customer's orders from start to finish by e-mail and phone
* Resolve order process issues using your telecoms support knowledge
* Liaise with Suppliers and Engineers
* If necessary escalate enquiries to engineers or suppliers
* Track all issues to a successful conclusion
* Processing equipment Order to suppliers and ordering new lines with BT and other providers
Skills / Experience needed:
* Ideally at least 2 years' experience in a similar Telecoms order/provisioning support role.
* Or alternatively B2B Customer Service / Co-ordination experience
* Meticulous organisation and attention to detail.
* Technically competent. MS Office suite.
* Ability to develop and document procedures and systems.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Excellent written and spoken English
This position would suit an individual who thrives working in a relaxed office environment, who is a real team player and who can display strong customer service skills.
To hear more about this great opportunity, apply TODAY!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job