Job Title: Telecoms Project Manager
Salary: £45k - £55k DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful, innovative team in a modern and flourishing branch of the telecoms industry. Our client is looking to expand its Operations Department and are looking for an experienced Telecoms Project Manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for full life cycle project delivery
- Creation and management of the Project Initiation Document (PID)
- Management of the Project Plan
- Data collection path of escalation
- Day to day contact
- Managing the process to include, testing, installation, training, migration
- Change Management of project meetings
- Experience of managing telecom projects involving a high degree of client interface
- Management of multidisciplinary project teams
- Development and implementation of innovative project execution strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - ability to deliver key messages efficiently and effectively, tailoring the approach to the audience as appropriate, in order to promote action
- Proven ability to lead and drive a multi-disciplinary project team, ensuring delivery of all contractual outputs to plan
- Project Management skills - strong understanding of the hard and soft aspects of programme management. Possess high degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to build consensus
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline, possibly supported by a second degree in a management discipline
- Ability to be self-starting and flexible
- Hold a full UK driving license.
- Will consider flexible working patterns such as remote working
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/