As part of the Helpdesk team no day is ever the same.
From project implementation one day to data quotes and installations the next. There is wide variety of tasks that will need your attention to detail to resolve each query for customers quickly and efficiently. If you have a willingness to take ownership and enjoy a challenge this is the job for you. We are looking for proven leadership skills for this role and somebody who is not easily defeated! ideally you will have experience with Horizon or similiar and have good solid experience of rolling out projects, networking and router configuration along with good mobile knowledge
In return you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skillset to allow you to complete daily tasks to the best of your ability. This could be through offsite training sessions with suppliers or onsite training through webinars.
Perks of the role:
- Bonus paid quarterly depending on targets being achieved
- Company car
- Laptop (Work purposes)
- Mobile phone (Work purposes)
- 37.5hr week Monday-Friday
- Generous company pension scheme*
- Employee discounts and savings*
*Available upon completion of probation.
- Telecom background with an in depth understanding and experience in hosted telephony and data networking both from a sales and technical environment.
- Excellent customer service
- Highly organised
- Ability to multi-task and have good time management
- Ability to set customer’s expectations and manage them
- Project management skills
- Able to work with suppliers/customers
- Provide a consultative approach
- To be the first point of contact for all data related queries for my client and their customers.
- To handle multiple accounts and actions ensuring all are dealt with in a timely manner.
- To provide advice and cost saving solutions to Account Managers and customers.
- To visit customers on site to assist with any project implementation required.
- Identify product implementation opportunities, particularly hosted telephony and data networks and discuss in detail with customers.
- Manage product implementation with suppliers.
- Obtain quotes from suppliers for telecom products and services.
- Take customer actions and feedback in to the telecom team whilst maintaining responsibility.
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.
- Customer Service
- Hosted Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job