RockIT is a multi-award winning company with a pedigree of excellence in everything we do. As a result of our exponential growth, we are now recruiting for our new telecoms venture as an extension of our new group structure. Its focus is on providing bespoke solutions for businesses through tailored consultancy and excellent customer service.
We live by our core values and at the heart of that is 'People’. We take pride in providing an environment where our staff can flourish, engage, have fun, and grow. The company has a history of nurturing our talent, with opportunities to learn, achieve and progress.
We have a reputation for success and due to continued growth, we are looking to add to the RockIT family.
We are looking for a dedicated, conscientious and trustworthy Project Implementation Engineer, who is technically driven and dedicated to excellent customer installations and maintenance.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Implementation of all project types
- Daily management of assigned projects
- Overall responsibility for delivery of project without any complaints or project issues
- Visiting clients to perform maintenance and repairs
- Liaising with the project point of contact and ensuring regular updates are delivered to ensure client understands where the project is at each step.
- To ensure all company processes are followed 100% of the time
- To ensure that all issues are flagged to the Project Coordinator as soon as they happen
- To ensure that all steps are taken to deliver the project by the completion date, and that any potential delays are resolved without escalation where possible
- To generate positive and constructive feedback to Technical Solutions Architects at the end of the project
- To assist the department manager with improving company processes and procedures
- To attend all departmental meetings where possible
- 3+ years of relevant technical experience
- Experience in a similar implementation role
- Experience in a tier 1 or 2 telecoms company in an implementation/ engineering/ maintenance role
- Typical career progression is within 12 months.
BENEFITS TO SHOUT ABOUT
- Annual attendance incentive
- Increased annual leave allowance for each year of service
- Eligible for yearly bonus & annual pay rise
- Company pension
- Full training provided
- Weekly incentives, treats and outings
- Huge opportunities to progress
- Recreational games area
- Free on-site car parking
POSITION: FULL TIME/PERMANENT