Telecoms Project Coordinator
Leeds | £25,000
One of our reputable solution providers is looking to increase their project team, helping specifically around their telephony projects. You would be the main point of contact for customers regarding telephony projects and connectivity provisioning.
Excellent customer service skills would be essential for this as you would be dealing directly with clients and third party vendors yourself, as well as communicating with other teams to ensure projects are delivered to a high satisfactory level and on time.
You will ideally have the following:
- Experience in a previous / similar role, working for a solutions provider.
- Experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understand how telephony / communication solutions interact.
- Ideally have knowledge of phone systems such as BT, Gamma and Mitel.
- Worked with connectivity solutions such as ADSL, Fibre, EFM, Gamma Horizon and IPVPN.
In return he company can offer a good opportunity to progress your career, as they are constantly growing and winning new clients. In addition, they offer the latest training, good company culture and a chance for you to develop within a team.
To apply email your CV to
VoIP, Telephony, Telecoms, ADSL, Gamma, Mitel, Voice, Networking, Connectivity, Telecommunications, Coordinator, Provisioning, Project, Project Manager, Leeds, Yorkshire, Tyne & Wear, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Durham, Gateshead
- Project Manager
- Tyne & Wear
- Newcastle Upon Tyne