As a Telecoms Project Coordinator, your role is to work within the Cloud Solutions Team to provide connectivity services using various suppliers and to coordinate telephony and cloud based projects.
You will maintain customer and supplier relationships throughout each provision and project, ensuring customers are updated at all times and work is completed with precision and in an ordered manner.Duties and Responsibilities
- To provision telephone and data connectivity to customers via TSG suppliers.
- The coordination of project delivery for Cloud Solutions, from initial sales order through to project completion.
- Managing connectivity orders with ISP project managers and necessary internal departments to deliver a successful project.
- Coordinating all communication from 3rd parties back to the customers
- Make sure that customer requirements are met by 3rd party suppliers
- Manage appointments and set customer expectations
- Ensure that all projects have relevant project documents where appropriate according to TSG processes.
- Respond and resolve customer queries within the appropriate SLA
- Escalating orders and queries internally or with suppliers where necessary
- Manage changes to requirements during provision.
- Working with schedulers and coordinators in other teams on joint projects To provide and manage non geo and local geo numbers on the supplier portal, and assisting customers to manage their own portal page.
- Contribute to the enhancement of departmental systems and practices.
- Pre-sales assistance for hosted and connectivity solutions
- Mentor less experienced team members to identify their development needs.
- Escalate issues with projects and orders should the need arise.
- Actively increase levels of skills and knowledge of your team and yourself.
- Provide and receive quality feedback to/from other team members to aid personal development.
- Ensure you meet at least monthly with your own manager.
Collaboration and Relationships:
- With team members to ensure solutions are consistent with each other and overall business goals.
- With the Head of Telecoms agree priorities, provide estimates, report progress and identify risks.
- With the Senior Project Coordinator ensuring the delivered products meets the business need.
- With Project Managers, other project coordinators, support schedulers, project consultants and relevant managers to ensure the successful delivery of Projects to the Customer.
- With Consultants, Specialists, Customers and Support to understand the issues affecting our customers.
- With all internal parties involved on projects and orders, to share knowledge and experience, to provide best practice and correct solutions.
- customer enquiries and resolution of customer issues
- With Consultants, Specialists and Service Providers to validate requirements and solutions, and to build understanding of our customer needs.
- Likely to be educated to at least GCSE level (4 at grade C and above)
- Project management qualifications would be a distinct advantage
- Proven Customer Service skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Experience in provisioning data and comms services.
- Ability to use service provider’s portals to order their products and services such as ADSL and Fibre.
- Good at understanding the needs of the internal or external customers and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Able to refocus work in response to changing priorities.
- Methodical with attention to detail and the ability to maintain a consistent approach.
- Experience of working on multiple simultaneous projects/orders
- Knowledge of hosted solutions and ability to manage customer platforms
- Experience in working with other providers to complete projects and orders on time.
- Experience of provisioning connectivity products.
- Experience coordinating colleagues and their work.
- Hosted telephony solution experience desirable.
- Providing a high quality of customer service.
- Demonstrate ownership of projects, orders and queries into the team.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and proactively seek opportunities to improve self-development as well as team development
- Demonstrate commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required.
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving and be unafraid to challenge convention.
- Demonstrate approachability and inspire confidence and trust in both internal and external customers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'