The role of the Telecoms Managed Services Advisor is to provide basic telecoms support to our customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems on their PBX telephone systems via phone or email.
You will be the primary point of contact for our customers, overseeing incidents to ensure that customers are kept informed of the progress of their incident, SLAs are met and incidents are resolved within agreed targets.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours between 8.00am and 6.00pm
- Be the first point of contact for customers reporting incidents or requiring advice, logging the calls onto the Incident Management System.
- Provide basic 1st line telecoms support, investigation and diagnosis of incidents in order to try to clarify or resolve the customers query/incident remotely.
- Where incidents cannot be resolved by the Service Desk, manage and progress the incident through its lifecycle to resolution. This will involve liaising with various internal departments.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing regular pro-active updates and meeting their contractual SLA’s.
- For PBX systems where there is no inhouse techical capabilities, liaise with nominated third party’s to log and resolve incidents.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to service management principles. This includes incorporation of ITIL processes (informal training can be provided).
- Meet personal productivity targets at all times.
- High commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Be flexible, pro-active and work as part of a team.
- Basic understanding of general PBX set-up and configuration.
- General awareness of Telephone Systems, ability to diagnose PSTN / ISDN line faults.
- Basic experience with one or more of the following manufacturers, Mitel, Avaya, Nortel, Siemens, Ericsson, Panasonic, Samsung, Toshiba, NEC would be an advantage.
- Previous helpdesk (telephone support experience) an advantage.
- Experience of using call logging/incident management software an advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills; be an effective communicator across all levels of the organisation.
- Have excellent analytical and negotiating skills.
- Be flexible, pro-active, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Technical Support
- Call Logging
- Incident Management