Founded in 1995 and based in North East England, Cellular Solutions is a specialist in communications and business systems. We offer mobile, landline, broadband and software services from a single source, helping businesses to free up resources and focus on growth.
We act as a trusted partner for businesses, increasing efficiency and productivity, providing peace of mind and helping customers to save time and money.
Cellular Solutions has built up a loyal, highly experienced workforce over two decades, which understands the needs of businesses and the challenges they face.
Our team are dedicated to taking a proactive, personal and problem-solving approach to account management, ensuring open, regular communication with clients and quick response times.
Telecoms & IT Implementation & Support Administrator
Office based but with some "hands on" working at customer sites required, you will enhance the existing skill set within our corporate support team, providing 1st class customer experience during the implementation and support of fixed line services and digital products.
- Project manage the installation and roll out of on premise PBX and associated connectivity products with 3rd party installation contractors and service providers.
- Project manage and carry out installation of hosted PBX and associated connectivity with 3rd party service providers (and contractors when necessary).
- Provide 1st line support for on premise and hosted PBX, SIP and connectivity products.
- Manage support cases passed to 2nd / 3rd line to ensure resolutions within SLA and delivered to an appropriate standard.
- Project manage and/or provide hands on support to roll out digital products (e.g. Maas360, O365).
- Assist with 1st line support for digital product set.
- Ensure all maintained PBX are updated and patched in line with manufacturers software releases.
- Create, update and maintain system records within the company CRM system.
- Assist customers across fixed line and digital product set following deployment
What we do
The systems we usually work with
- NEC SL1100/2100, SV8100/9100.
- Gamma Horizon, Gamma SIP, Gamma broadband & ethernet.
- Office 365. MaaS360.
- You will have a "can do" attitude towards delivering outstanding customer service while leading projects and as part of a team, coupled with an excellent telephone manner and face to face communication skills with a flexible approach to working times (some out of hours work may be necessary occasionally).
- A broad technical knowledge of IT, LAN/WAN and communications products.
- Planning, implementation and management of LAN/WAN
- Working with 3rd party connectivity providers and their contractors
- 1st line support for telephony and connectivity products
- Software and Application roll out and management/support
- A full UK driving licence
Salary £18k-£24k depending on experience
Company Laptop & Mobile
Company Pension Scheme and Medical Insurance
This is a full time, permanent role.