This is a high calibre opportunity based in the heart of the City for those with a genuine passion for providing world class customer service.
We are looking for a Customer Support Consultant to join an elite team in a company at the forefront of maritime, aviation, government and enterprise communications operating in over 80 countries with more than 40 offices worldwide. Thus, an aptitude for working with technical people and a liking for high technology would certainly help, particularly given those around you are at the heart of development of next generation communication solutions (the connected car, aircraft passenger connectivity etc).
Working in a close-knit team, you will be the first port of call for a wide range of customers/users - these could be distribution partners, mariners, those working for NGOs, government organisations working in the field etc. You will be managing a queue of incoming e-mail queries, prioritisng urgent cases, ensuring each goes to the right team for follow up. This means no two days are the same, and versatile soft skills to adapt to different customer groups is essential, especially when you are seeking further information about the query. This is a quality not quantity set up!
Character is all! You will be an excellent communicator, able to follow process meticulously yet build rapport naturally and remain calm under pressure. Passion, enthusiasm and warmth are prerequisites.
Experience of working with a CRM system, such as ServiceNow, will definitely help!
- Call handling and logging customer queries for all products on a vast portfolio
- Ensure that all enquiries and complaints relating are dealt with efficiently
- Allocation of cases to other agents in the team, taking into account their level of experience
- Flagging up priority cases to the CS Manager for immediate action
- Responsible for arranging Team Lunches for the day to ensure sufficient cover throughout
- Notifying the secondary dispatcher when assistance is needed with the email queues
- Being primarily responsible for ensuring that all email enquiries are managed within the agreed SLAs
- Two years’ customer service experience, ideally in the telecommunications/high technology industry
- Ability to conduct initial troubleshooting and diagnostics when enquiries come in - familiarity with prioritising e-mail queues via a CRM
- Enjoys working within a multilingual customer base
- Desire to work collaboratively using initiative to solve problems and continually expand knowledge.
- Have a working technical knowledge of:
- IP data and circuit switched data/voice connectivity, ideally within the telecommunications sector
- Understanding of network concepts (LANs and WANs).
- Mobile communications technologies such as Cellular Telephony, GSM, GPRS, 3G, UMTS
- Wireless Networking technologies such as WiFi® and Bluetooth®
- An awareness of different types of computer based and securityapplications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'