A leading IT organisation with a national presence based in Newcastle are recruiting for a telecoms co-ordinator to help manage and deliver solutions across the country.
As the successful candidate you will be from a telecoms background with excellent project skills.
Your skills & knowledge
• Good at applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
• Understand how telephony systems and communication solutions interact.
• Experience in provisioning connectivity solutions and working with other 3rd party lead installations.
• Ability to use other service provider’s portals to order their products and services such as CPS, ADSL and Fibre.
• Good at understanding the needs of the internal or external customers and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Good organisational skills.
• Able to refocus work in response to changing priorities.
• Methodical with attention to detail and the ability to maintain a consistent approach.
• Experience of working on multiple simultaneous projects/orders
• Knowledge of hosted solutions and ability to manage customer platform
• Experience in working with other providers to complete projects and orders on time.
• Experience in working with phone systems such as Mitel and Gamma Horizon.
• Experience of BT Openreach or Gamma products.
• Experience of connectivity products, such as EFM and Leased Lines
• Dealing with customers directly.
If you’re interested in this role please get in touch and send a CV to Michael.email@example.com or call 0191 255 1780 for a confidential chat.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business