Internal Channel Account Manager - Job Description
Cloud Based Voip Business phone Systems.
Salary: Basic up to£30,000 DOE plus commission package £45k OTE
Our Client is looking for an Internal Account Manager with at least 5 year`s experience, With the chance to join there growing Business.
Channel experience is a big plus along with telecoms experience.
Speaks well and can build relationships with existing partners to get the most out of them.
Working as part of the internal sales team to carry out the following key tasks:
- New partner lead management
- End user lead management
- Account management - Partner support
- Opportunity tracking/ Pipeline development
- Communication of new information to existing partners
- Manage and operate outbound lead generation campaigns
When carrying out these critical daily activities an internal account executive will act as the first point of contact for a number partners. In doing so the account executive is expected to consistently deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
The role requires working closely with the operations and technical team to ensure that partners receive the support that they need to pro-actively and effectively gain new business.
- Pipeline Forecast - To provide a monthly sales forecast to team leader and ensure that both end-user and potential partner pipeline is always 100% up to date
- Arrange an agreed number of new partner webinars/meetings a month
- Help partners to close an agreed number of opportunities per month
- Eagerness and enthusiasm to contribute to team success and to develop and improve skills.
- Account Management