AJA SERCHA are working with a Telecommunications Company based in West Midlands who have asked for our expertise to locate a new Telecommunications Engineer to join them.
You will be a knowledgeable and skilled Telecoms Professional with at least 2 years experience of installing Panasonic Telephone systems as well as installing structured cabling and voice cabling.
This is very much a 'hands on’ opportunity in a forward thinking and progressive company, so if you are looking for a role and an opportunity within a proactive and driven environment, then this is it.
Job Role: Telecommunications Engineer
Location: Based in Birmingham, but UK Travel
Salary: £Excellent Base Salary + Commission + Company Van + Benefits
- Install Panasonic Telephone systems
- Knowledge of NCP500 and NS700
- Experience of installing structured and voice cabling
- Experience of Power over Ethernet LAN switches and routers
- Work on-site at clients around the UK
- System maintenance and fault finding
- Router configuration
- Proven experience of working in a similar role
- Customer focused with good communication
- Passionate and take real pride in the work that thy do and how they do it
- Work independently and on own initiative
- Ability to utilise the skills and experience they have as well as thinking on their feet - Good problem-solving skills
- Happy with travel
- Knowledge of Panasonic Telephone systems - NCP500 and NS700
- Looking to be part of a winning team
- Must have a valid and clean driving license
"Office Assistant jobs in London"