My client has an exciting role immediately available that involves the planning, execution and completion of Mitel telephony projects according to agreed deadlines and within budget at their head office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring Mitel based telephony solutions
- Responsibility for the successful delivery of assigned projects
- Provide presales assistance to the Sale department
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 5 years’ experience in designing, deploying and supporting Mitel telephony products
- Strong understanding of general telecommunications technology including SIP
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Customer focussed
- Able to work well as part of a team and individually
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies
- Follow instructions given
- Decision making - displays a willingness to make decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgement and include appropriate people in the decision making process
- Highly motivated - Sets and achieves challenging goals
- Quality management - ability to look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Must have a full, clean or near clean UK driving licence
The candidate should hold at least a current Mitel MiVoice Business (MCD) qualification and it would be desirable if you have the skills/knowledge of;
- MiVoice Border Gateway (MBG)
- MiContact Centre Business
- CCNA or equivalent qualification would be an advantage
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job