Telecommunications Business Development Manager
My Client is an independent B2B telecommunication and IT suppliers. They build, manage and deliver effective strategies and solutions to enable your organisation to talk business, just as effectively both in and out of the office. Whether your business is looking for a supplier or a strategic partner they can provide bespoke and inclusive management of all your communications.
Develop mobile revenues through new business development
• Understand and develop relationships within your territory
• Skilled at working with client's needs and propose the best solution to solve their problems
• Technically discuss and deliver products and solutions from the portfolio available
• Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
• Conduct one-on-one and group sales presentations
• Achieve defined sales targets and manage key performance indicators
• Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"