Our goal is to find: the right talent the right job.
- Position: Telecoms Helpdesk Coordinator
- Location: Welwyn Garden City, Herts
- Salary: £20,000 per annum + Team bonus paid quarterly (depending on targets being achieved) + Generous company pensions scheme + Employee discounts and savings. *Available on completion of probation.
- Contract: Permanent - 37.5 hours p/w, Mon- Fri.
Telecoms Helpdesk Coordinator:
- Do you have experience working within the Telecoms industry?
- Maybe you're experienced using BTs WLR3 platform and hosted telephony previously?
- Alternatively, maybe you've worked within 1st or 2nd line IT support previously?
- Do you have knowledge of data networks, mobile phone networks and hardware?
- Do you pride yourself on having outstanding customer service skills and can build strong relationship with clients?
- Is having a 'good eye for detail and working under pressure one of your strengths?
- Would you be confident being the first point of contact for all Telecom Support queries and resolving issues raised in a timely manner?
- Would you describe yourself as a highly driven, customer focused individual?
- Are you well organised and able to prioritise your workload?
- Are you a good team player who would enjoy working in a fun, friendly and expanding company?
- Can you be fairly flexible and occasionally provide cover for an out of hours fault service, on a rotational basis? (paid in addition to salary)
- Would you like the opportunity to work for an expanding division?
- Maybe you'd be keen to work for a company which rewards its staff and believes in continued training and development?
- Are you looking for a long-term career and not just a job?
If you answer 'YES' to the above, then this position could be the next exciting career opportunity as a 'Telecoms Helpdesk Coordinator which you're looking for...
- As part of the Helpdesk team for our client no day is ever the same.
- From project implementation one day to fixed line faults and mobile queries the next. Our client has a wide variety of tasks that will need your attention to detail to resolve each query for our customers quickly and efficiently. If you have a willingness to take ownership and enjoy a challenge this is the job for you.
- In return our client will expand your knowledge and skillset to allow you to complete daily tasks to the best of your ability. This could be through offsite training sessions with their suppliers or onsite training through webinars.
What our client needs from 'the right candidate'':
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good communication with customers and suppliers
- Confident email and telephone manner
- Good computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Prioritisation skills
- Knowledge of data networks, mobile phone networks and hardware (Preferable)
- Experience of BT's WLR3 platform and hosted telephony. (Desired)
Purpose of the job role:
- To be the first point of contact for all Telecom Support queries, resolving issues raised in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional service to all of our clients customers through call and email channels.
- To be part of the Telecoms team.
- To be the first point of contact for all of our clients Telecom support queries, resolving issues and orders raised in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional service and support to all our clients customers through call and email channels.
- Providing cover for an out of hours fault service, on a rotational basis.(paid in addition to salary)
- Processing and managing of orders for new installations of phone lines and hardware.
- Working with our clients suppliers to coordinate with customers and third party providers.
- Updating CRM and other administration tasks.
- Continued development and training to assist with a broader understanding of telecoms.
About TalentHQ Recruitment:
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK. Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.