Telecare Coordinator required to join my client based in Northamptonshire. A passionate and personable individual required to join the Telecare Service on a full-time, permanent basis.
As the Telecare Coordinator you will be working with the telecare service providing installations, maintenance and promotion of telecare provision and assistive technology alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Telecare Coordinator:
- Programming and installing Telecare equipment, ensuring customer information is recorded accurately and kept up to date
- Dealing with faulty Telecare equipment as required
- Carrying out annual visits to test Telecare equipment
- Removing equipment where a request for termination has been received and record such requests
- Carrying out monthly stock checks including de-programming and cleaning, returning dysfunctional equipment and ensuring appropriate stock levels at all times
- Working with varying partners and attending meetings as required
- Participating in the promotion of Telecare service/s which can include attending promotional events and demonstrations
- Providing excellent customer service always
Required skills and experience of the Administrator:
- Experience within Telecare and Assistive Technology including the ability to install and maintain, although full technical training will be provided
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle as travel is required
- Experience of dealing with customers to ensure they receive the most appropriate solution for their needs
- Experience of promoting products whilst being able to maintain a 'holistic approach'
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Telecare Coordinator role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
- "telecare" "assistive technology" "housing" "lifeline" "careline" "customer service" "sales"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job